- DEFRA approval.
- Not corrosive.
- Cash against the presence of organic matter.
Areas of Use
Viroshield can be used as a high-level disinfectant for surfaces, equipment and installations in:
- Poultry farms: farms for fattening, players or hen stance.
- Pig farms: maternity, breeding, growing and fattening (sites 1, 2 and 3)
- Dairy: room of milking (walls and floors or inanimate surfaces)
- Haras and racetracks: corrales.
- Incubation plants: vehicles of fertile egg or chicken for 1 day, incubators, nacedoras, halls of birth or vaccination, Office areas.
- Sheep plugs; areas or rooms of parturition.
For disinfection of surfaces:
Viroshield can be applied manually, through pressure equipment or foam applicator.
Viroshield is also used as a disinfectant in incubation plants. Due to its neutral nature, it is ideal to use Viroshield in the process of disinfection of the cages of birds in commercial position and health barriers, such as foot baths, Rodiluvios and arches health.
Viroshield is used for the disinfection of surfaces of stainless steel, plastic, fiber glass, polyurethane, polypropylene or polyethylene, tiles, linoleum-vinyl, asphalt, cement, wood and porcelain
For disinfection of surfaces: Viroshield can be applied manually, through pressure equipment or foam applicator. Make sure that all surfaces are covered with foam. Use a range of 300 to 500 cc of solution application per m2 of surface to be treated.
Dilution recommended ranges
Viroshield is effective against a wide range of agencies.
- Disinfectant for general use: 1: 200 (equals 5 ml/litre of water).
- Pediluvium, Rodiluvio or arc health, use Viroshield in dilution 1: 150 to 1: 300 (equivalent to 7 to 3 ml/liter of water, respectively).
- In the event of public health emergencies or the presence of specific pathogens, Viroshield can be used 1: 100 (equivalent to 10 ml/liter of water)