- Effective against large numbers of known viruses.
- Effective against bacteria Gram + and Gram - Fungicide
- DEFRA approval.
- Safe to use and biodegradable.
- Non corrosive use dilution.
Areas of Use
Virex puede ser usado como desinfectante de alto nivel para superficies, equipamiento e instalaciones:
- Poultry farms: farms for fattening, players or hen stance.
- Pig farms: maternity, breeding, growing and fattening (sites 1, 2 and 3).
- Dairy: rooms of milking (floor and walls).
- Haras and racetracks: corrales.
- Incubation plants: fertile egg or chick 1 day vehicles, incubators, nacedoras, halls of birth or vaccination, areas of Office, etc.
- Sheep plugs; areas or rooms of parturition.
Virex can be applied with backpack or machine behind him, automatic sprinklers, termoniebla Ultra low volume (ULV), immersion (e.g.: Pediluviums).
Virex is used for the disinfection of surfaces of stainless steel, plastic, polyurethane, polypropylene or polyethylene, tile, linoleum, vinyl, cement, asphalt and porcelain.
- Disinfection of environments: dilute Virex 1: 200 (5 grams/liter of water) and apply 1 lt of solution/100 m³ of air space. Accompany the application with the Carrier Fog Enhancer.
- This animal water sanitization: application continua1:1000 (1 gr/litre of water). Withdraw at least 48 hours before administering vaccines, medications or vitamins.
- Water sanitization Terminal: 1: 200 (5 grams/liter of water). Apply in the main tank and drainage system. Let stand at least 1 hour.
- Disinfection of surfaces and equipment: 1: 300 (equivalent to 3 grams per liter of water).
- Disinfection of surfaces with high viral or bacterial challenge: 1: 100 to 1: 200 (equivalent to 10 or 5 grams/liter of water, respectively)
For cases of:
- Foot and mouth disease: 1: 1300 (equivalent to 0.8 grams/liter of water)
- Diseases-avian: 1: 300 (equivalent to 3 grams/liter of water)
- Swine Vesicular disease: 1: 200 (equivalent to 5 grams/liter of water)
Salmonellosis (diseases in general): 1: 112 (equivalent to 9 grams/liter of water)
300 to 500 cc of solution per m2 of surface to be treated.