Sinerzyme 10P is an innovative enzyme complex designed for the poultry and swine industry. It is a high concentration complex specially designed for premixes. In food, it solves several problems related to indigestion, such as those caused by the presence of non-starchy polysaccharides and other anti-nutritional factors present in various ingredients derived from plant residues, which are not digested by lack of endogenous enzymes.
Sinerzyme is designed with focus on these factors and is indicated for diets based on corn-soybean, sorghum-soybean, or foods containing wheat, barley, palm, broken rice, yucca, triticale, copra, rye, etc. Sinerzyme 10 P is a unique combination of enzymes containing primarily amylase, xylanase, protease, cellulase, beta-glucanase, mannanase and phytase with collateral activities of alpha-galactosidase, lipase, and pectinase.
- Appearance: white to light Brown Powder
- Odor: Normal fermentation odor
- Mixability: Active ingredients are water soluble
- Dosage: Depends on diet composition and desired effect
General recommendation: 50g to 75g per ton of feed or as suggested by the nutritionist. As a guide: Chickens from 50 to 75 g / ton of feed, laying hens from 40 to 60 g / ton of feed and pigs from 50 to 75 g / ton of feed.
- Increases feed digestibility, leading to better feed conversion.
- Contributes to the use of energy, minerals and other micro and macro nutrients from food leading to better weight gain and consistent performance.
- Improves litter quality and reduces environmental pollution by improving the health of animals.
- Improves growth and feed conversion: in the case of egg laying hens.
- Contributes to the break of long chains of carbohydrates noalmidonados polysaccharides (NSP) in cereals such as barley, wheat, rye, etc., thus reducing their anti-nutritional effects leading to a more complete digestion, resulting in higher nutritional value of food.
- Reduces the cost of feed for allowing replacement of conventional ingredients by unconventional, cheaper or reducing the most expensive ingredients in the food.
- Xylanase and cellulase in the product degrade on the cell wall, exposing the protein and starch to digestion by proteases and amylases respectively. Amylase, lipase, and protease help with digestion of starch, fat and protein.
- Sinerzyme 10P contains two amylases from two different sources that help digest starch fractions of several food ingredients.
- The product also contains three different sources proteases that act on a wide range of proteins present in foods both animal and plant as pellet soybean, sunflower meal, meat- bone meal, sorghum, wheat, triticale, fish meal, wheat gluten, rapeseed meal, etc, thus increasing alternative protein ingredients allowing lower cost formulation.
Sinerzyme 10P is available in paper bags of 25kg.
Safety data sheet is supplied with all products. Safety Manual is available upon request.
Cool, dry environment without direct exposure to sunlight is recommended. When stored in the original packaging closed in less than 25º.C temperature, the product will remain stable and maintain its declared activity by a minimum of 12 months.