Enzymatic, neutralizing product of mycotoxins, made from selected strains of Saccharomyces telluris.
Dr. Bata, scientific pioneer in inactivation by biotransformation of mycotoxins, developed Detoxaplus ® from strains of Saccharomyces telluris isolated from the stomach of monogastric wild mammals European resistant naturally to mycotoxins. These strains produce enzymes that are active at acidic pH conditions. Which is why working in the gut of mammals and in the proventículo and the gizzard in birds.
Detoxaplus® is an enzyme complex developed to inactivate the mycotoxins as described in the following diagrams.
Adicionalmente Detoxaplus® contains walls of yeast composed by manooligosacáridos and beta glucans for aflatoxin adsorption.
- Biotransformation of Zearalenona by Saccharomyces telluris strain CH 7
- Biotransformation of T2 toxin by Saccharomyces telluris strain CH 12
- Biotransformation of Ochratoxin A by Saccharomyces telluris strain CH 25
- Biotransformation of Fumonisina B1 by Saccharomyces telluris strain CH 27
- Inactive to the Fusariotoxinas that prevent the synthesis of proteins.
- Reduces the Tricotecenos immunosuppressive effects, getting better response to vaccinations.
- Prevents the decrease in egg production and the incubabilidad caused by these toxins.
- Reduces the percentage of mortality in hens and broiler chickens.
- Reduces problems caused by the Zearalenona estrogenic effect of infertility in sows.
- Prevents the bristles perinatal syndrome caused by the Zearalenona. Substantially reducing or disappearing completely the appearance of abortions, retarded piglets, necrosis of nipples and uterine inflammation.
In the stomach of a pig, the food remains 3 to 6 times more time with regard to which remains in the intestine.
In the poultry, while the food remains in proventriculus and gizzard is 90 minutes, instead in duodenum is only 5-8 minutes and jejunum is of 20-30 min.
Detoxa Plus® enzymes both pigs and birds so they have more time to exercise its action with regard to products which act in the Middle neutral and only exert their action in small intestine.
750 gr to 1 Kg of Detoxa Plus® per tonne for all foods from poultry and pigs in all their categories and farms.
Detoxa Plus® has no withdrawal period.
Paper and polypropylene bags of 25 kg.