Source bioactiva of vitamin D thermosetting for chickens for fattening, laying hens and breeder turkeys.
Clay, husk of rice, mineral oil and vitamin D3 supplement.
- Lower the cost of food per tonne.
- Improve the bone health of birds.
- Increase the quality and performance of the channel.
- Improve the quality of the eggs shell.
- Prevent the tibial dyschondroplasia reducing the waste in slaughter and legs problems.
- It increases the utilization of food phytic phosphorus.
- Improves the absorption of calcium and phosphorus.
- When you administer Alpha OH-D3, is quickly hidroxila to the active form 1, 25-(OH) 2-D3 with low energy expenditure.
- It works regardless of the exogenous fitase enzymes.
We recommend using Alpha D3 vitamin a dose of 5 µg/tn, which corresponds to 12.5 g of this product per metric ton of food.
Bags per 10 kg and 20 kg.