Sodium butyrate 54 per cent especially protected with salts to reach the small and thick intestine unchanged. It resists thermal processes of food and extreme acidification in stomach, proventriculus and gizzard.
Sodium salt of n-Butírico acid 54%.
VFA C4 is indicated to stimulate consumption early food and in times of stress. Regeneration of the intestinal villi and modulator of the microflora.
VFA C4 is an innovative alternative to the use of antibiotics and promoters of growth against enteric pathogens (e. coli, Salmonella SSP., Proteus, Campylobacter spp.) and as a preventive of necrotic enteritis caused by Clostridium.
- High bioavailability of energy source.
- It promotes the differentiation of enterocytes.
- 30% Increases the length of the intestinal villi.
- Promotes the secretion of pancreatic, liver and intestinal enzymes.
- Effect (not dissociated organic acid) antibacterial against bacterial colonization (Clostridium, e. Coli, Salmonella) thus favouring the growth of bacteria (Lactobacillus and Bífidobacterias) charitable acidophilic.
- Stimulation of the immune system not specific and associated with mucous membranes.
- It favors the absorption of calcium.
- Began: 1.0 to 1.5 Kg/tn food
- Fattening: 1.0 to 1.5 Kg/tn food
- Termination: 0.5 to 1.0 Kg/tn food
- Levante: 1.0 Kg/tn food
- Week 16 at the peak of production (week 25 or 30): 2.0 Kg/tn food
- At the end of implementation (week 50): 2.0 Kg/tn food
- Prebegan and began: 2 - 4 Kg/tn food
- Ending: 2 Kg/tn food
- Breeding stock: 2 to 3 kg/tn food
Bags of 25 kg